Have you ever had a day where you want to accomplish so much though it all seems way harder than you thought it would be? Wanted to go shopping though everything seems oh so gay?
Well... as politically incorrect as this post may be... that is how my day today is... SO GAY.
I wanted to play with my stamps... I can't say I have a great array of colours.. and my stazon ink (as i discovered when i sat down) is dry. GGGG-GAY. Everything i stamped has turned out GAY... I wanted to make some cards... the one i have done is .... you guessed it... GAY. I went shopping for something for Kiera for easter... GAY GAY GAY... can you say GAY!? I couldn't find anything!
I have just been given a present from Matt &... while it is deliscious stacks of colourful DCWV cards and a pad of yummy cardstock and some inks... all i can say is GAY... simply because, no paper i have goes with it and the stupid scrap store is shut.. enough of a reason for me to scream GAAAAAAAY from the roof top.
I think... what i need to do is go have a bath... get into some PJs and go hide somewhere until this gay mood has passed.
PS: Happy easter to you all... and... um... i'm back!? I can't believe that it is easter already... where have the first 4 months gone? I guess... I should make a little catch up post so y'all know where i have been and what I have been doing for the past month. huh!? hmmmm...
Saturday, April 03, 2010
So Gay..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment